Alumni’s involvement is considering as one of the important factor in order to maintain and expanding the development of university. By establishing a platform that facilitates bonding among alumni with students and universities, it has benefited greatly in enriching the student experience while they are in the university. Each Alumni had faced difference and unique experience while studying in university thus there is the potential for each Alumni to contribute to the university in various ways and scale.
To be an effective Alumni management and development centre.
Plan, manage and implement alumni management and development activities based on good quality work practices.
Role of Alumni Relation Unit
Alumni Relation Unit has been created to be a platform for Alumni networking. The main role of the unit is to collect and update Alumni information data and as a channel for Alumni partner to interact with each other.
Among the main roles of the Alumni Relations Unit are as follows:
- Establishing a friendly relationship between the University and the Alumni through planned and structure activities.
- Establishing continuous relationships for the progress of the University and Alumni for the wellbeing of universities, students and communities.
- Strengthen Alumni collaboration in various fields through the contribution of ideas and expertise as well as the implementation of professional development programs.
- Coordinate alumni activities and work closely with Student Affairs Department and faculty.
Total of Alumni : 1157 Graduates
1st Convocation – 140 Graduates
2nd Convocation – 347 Graduates
3rd Convocation – 230 Graduates
4th Convocation – 440 Graduates
Executive In charge ;
- Ataullah Bin Anas
- Nor Atiqah Binti Mohd Nor
Official Email : firstname.lastname@example.org